Sunday, 30 September 2012

|| Steal Her Style: Miley Cyrus ||

Picture is burred due to the fact I had to Google image search for it again when my blog was hacked and all images where deleted.
Hi Everyone, hope you all well.
So instead of a wishlist or get the look I decided to do someone new (for my blog) and do a 'Steal her style' for Miley Cyrus. I saw this photo over on Audrey Kitching's blog and I loved the look. Its Urban and Grungey and Miley looks great. Oh and by the way I love her new hair.

Some of the prices are a bit high for the pieces, like I would never pay €155 for one of those bracelets, I just found them on the site I used to make the look. You can easily search Ebay for cheaper versions. Also the picture is to small to see what her bracelets actually look like.

Black Crop Top - Mango.com €39
Gold Chain - Ebay €17
Cross Chain - Ebay €19
Brown beaded Bracelets - Bloomingdale's €155
Custom High Waisted Shorts - Etsy €28
Black DOC's - Infinityshoes.com €93
Wine Bracelet - Boticca.com €49
Camouflage Shirt - Old Navy €23

Do you like this look from Miley, or think she should go back to her old way of dressing?
xo

10 comments:

  1. Great post! I never thought I'd see the day, but I do love Miley's current style! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. REALLY like the boots. :D

    http://eternal-simplicity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do accept as true with all the ideas you have introduced on your post.
    They're very convincing and can definitely work. Still, the posts are
    too quick for newbies. May you please lengthen them a little from subsequent time?
    Thanks for the post.

    Also visit my blog post: erotic massage london (schwiizipedia.ch)

    ReplyDelete